WK綜合論壇, WK综合论坛

查看:481 回復:2 發表於 2017-6-10 11:38:42
累計簽到:391 天
連續簽到:1 天
發表於 2016-9-18 17:00:06 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

[英文] 晨读英语美文:不凡的连衣裙 [複製鏈接]

晨读英语美文:不凡的连衣裙6 q9 X. o) x8 G$ m" E
; e/ [2 R. j7 j
  “Do you like my dress?"she asked of a passing stranger."My mommy made it just for me."She said with a tear in her eye.
1 X1 Q1 s8 C& r* R  h, H  "你喜欢我的连衣裙吗?“她问一位正走过她身边的陌生人。”我妈妈专给我做的。”她说道,眼里冒出了泪珠。+ Q1 \- f0 f% U  e* @$ H4 i
  "Well,I think it's very pretty,so tell me little one,why are you crying?"; G/ R2 [6 |7 C& F# j+ s
  “嗯,我认为你的裙子真漂亮。告诉我,小姑娘,你为什么哭呢?”
0 t- t8 u4 V: X  With a quiver in her voice the little girl answered."After Mommy made me this dress,she had to go away."
. z) E. L1 b- K3 i: f6 S% \: n  小姑娘声音有些颤抖,回答道:“我妈妈给我做完这条裙子后就不得不离开了。”5 K* @7 b. S% c( _" {6 ]/ v
  "Well,now,"said the lady,"with a little girl like you waiting for her,I'm sure she'll be right back."
, A0 G$ B! N( X6 x# ?# x9 u4 s. m  “哦,是这样,”陌生的女士说,“有你这样一个小姑娘等着她,我敢肯定她很快就会回来的。”' K% T0 f2 y7 V. w" R. z
  "No Ma'am ,you don't understand,"said the child through her tears,"my daddy said she's up in heaven now with Grandfather."
( Q. w( J0 d: Q) J! e  “不,女士,您不明白,”女孩透过泪水说,“我爸说她现在和我爷爷在天堂里。”
5 r6 Q: Z! A) `  Finally the woman realized what the child meant,and why she was crying.Kneeling down she gently cradled the child in her arms and together they cried for the mommy that was gone." Q$ @6 A8 [: m
  女士终于明白孩子的意思了,也明白她为什么哭泣。她跪下,温柔地把女孩搂在怀里,她们一起为离去的妈妈哭泣。
( N8 o7 ~: V/ x! Z/ Z9 e7 b  Then suddenly the little girl did something that the woman thought was a bit strange.She stopped crying,stepped back from the woman and began to sing.She sang so softly that it was almost a whisper. It was the sweetest sound the woman had ever heard,almost like the song of a very small bird.* I- K$ d0 Y1 _& W+ q
  忽然小姑娘又做了件让女士感到有点奇怪的事。她停住了哭泣,从女士怀抱中抽出身,向后退了一步,然后开始唱歌。她唱得如此轻柔,几乎像章晨低语。这是女士听到过的最甜美的声音,简直就像一只非常小的小鸟在吟唱。
5 ~; m" |# }9 J# Z  After the child stopped singing she explained to the lady,"My mommy used to sing that song to me before she went away,and she made me promise to sing it whenever I started crying and it would make me stop."
0 H& e; ]" \0 ~  r- d1 f& T  小女孩唱完后解释说:“妈妈离去前经常给我唱这支歌,她让我答应她我一哭就唱这支歌,这样我就不哭了。”
9 `3 E+ F2 O0 o- }) s  "See,"she exclaimed,"it did,and now my eyes are dry!"
  g5 _3 g% c& S1 }# L  “您瞧,”她惊叫道,“真管用,现在我的眼睛里没有眼泪了!”! o' Z; \8 u2 j% u1 g+ E! b$ l
  As the woman turned to go,the little girl grabbed her sleeve,"Ma'am,can you stay just a minute?I want to show you something.") X& X. W6 Z3 [! I) ^$ [
  女士转身要走时,小女孩抓住她的衣袖:“女士,您能再停留一小会儿吗?我想给您看点东西。”* `8 F$ k# H: j( b- }, [, p
  "Of course,"she answered,"what do you want me to see?"
; @4 [' A$ [+ G. J: m: s  “当然可以,”她回答,“你想要我看什么呢?”) N0 q$ |+ u  D! r# Y
  Pointing to a spot on her dress,she said,"Right here is where my mommy kissed my dress,and here,"pointing to another spot,"and here is another kiss, and here,and here.Mommy said that she put all those kisses on my dress so that I would have her kisses for every booboo'that made me cry."
. r- e( Y3 j: O1 \  小女孩指着裙子上的一处,说:“就在这里,我妈妈亲了我的裙子,还有这里,”她指着另外一处,“这里有另外一个吻,还有这里,这里。妈妈说她把所有这些吻都留在我的连衣裙上,这样我遇到什么事哭了,就会有她的亲吻。”/ Y6 @( C6 b5 n) R
  Then the lady realized that she wasn't just looking at a dress,no,she was looking at a mother…who knew that she was going away and would not be there to kiss away the hurts that she knew her daughter would get.
% T  u# Y1 K6 B+ U  这时,女士意识到在她眼前的不是一件连衣裙,不是的,她在凝视一位母亲……这位母亲知道她将离去,无法随时守候在女儿身边,吻去她知道女儿必然会遇到的种种伤心事。
/ i% t' R* j, K! J2 ~  So she took all the love she had for her beautiful little girl and put them into this dress,that her child now so proudly wore.
! t, c' b1 u" E& J( A9 U  所以她将所有对她美丽女儿的爱倾注在这件连衣裙上。现在,女儿如此骄傲地穿在身上。+ z/ d# t* K, m3 o
  She no longer saw a little girl in a simple dress. She saw a child wrapped…in her mother's love.
; W2 ^. {3 c. A6 E- A  她看到的不再是身穿一件简单的连衣裙的小女孩。她看到的是一个……被妈妈的爱裹着的孩子。5 \: L& T7 {" Q# C% i6 e2 |6 S
8 T- j3 ~* ]1 l% S
桃妖视频站,海量在线视频任你播
累計簽到:644 天
連續簽到:1 天
發表於 2017-6-10 11:38:42 | 顯示全部樓層
VIP精品區,資源無限好賺金任務區,輕松賺金幣
加入VIP,享受高級特權宣傳賺金又升級,超級棒
偶像^^小生一直都在關注你的原創!小生對你之仰慕如滔滔江水連綿不絕!

回復樓主 親!! 下午好,中午養足了精神嗎?讓我們一起渡過下午茶時間,WK有您更精彩!

分享同時學會感恩,一句感謝的話語,就是最大的支持!  歡迎交流討論
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注册

本版積分規則

c重要聲明:本論壇是以即時上載言論的方式運作,WK論壇對所有言論的真實性、立場及版權等,不負任何法律責任。而一切言論只代表發佈者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶務必自行判斷內容之真實性。 由於本論壇受到「即時上載言論」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有言論,若讀者及用戶發現有內容出現「真實性、立場及版權」等問題,請聯絡我們:[email protected]論壇有權刪除任何言論(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知)| SiteMap[網站地圖]

發表新帖 返回頂部