累計簽到:391 天
連續簽到:1 天
發表於 2016-9-18 16:58:36 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
VIP精品區,資源無限好賺金任務區,輕松賺金幣
加入VIP,享受高級特權宣傳賺金又升級,超級棒

[英文] 英语美文短文精选:父爱 [複製鏈接]

英语美文短文精选:父爱1 D: H# h( W! B4 V- z* p
9 m2 H2 ]; J2 A7 \
  Daddy just didn’t know how to show love. It was Mom who held the family together. He just went to work every day and came home; she’d have a list of sins we’d committed and he’d scold us about them.- W* P+ l# y4 g: q' f
  爸爸根本不知道怎样表达爱。把这个家维系在一起的人是妈妈。爸爸天天去上班,回家,然后是妈妈向他数落我们所做的一连串错事,爸爸再为了这些事把我们骂一顿。* `: g6 _2 l- \) T- l* a0 x
  Once when I stole a candy bar, he made me take it back and tell the man I stole it and that I’d pay for it. But it was Mom who understood I was just a kid.
& J3 [$ N  w- W0 R" L  有一次我偷了一根棒棒糖。爸爸硬是要我送回去,还要我告诉卖糖的人是我偷了糖,并说我愿意帮他拆箱开包作为赔偿。但妈妈却理解我,她知道我只不过是个孩子。
1 e4 X$ D" i% A  @- F3 u  I broke my leg once on the playground swing and it was Mom who held me in her arms all the way to the hospital. Dad pulled the car right up to the door of the emergency room and when they asked him to move it saying the space was reserved for emergency vehicles, He shouted, “What do you think this is? A tour bus?”
) F6 M" q: Z( n1 ]  再有一次,我在操场荡秋千摔坏了腿,一路抱着我到医院的人是妈妈。爸爸将车正好停在急诊室门口。因为那儿是专供急救车停靠的,医院里的人就叫我爸爸把车开走。爸爸大声吼叫起来:“你以为这是什么车?难道是旅游车吗?”
' Z6 J; G! b' N/ L7 }; m  At my birthday parties, Dad always seemed sort of out of place, He just busied himself blowing up balloons, setting up tables, and running errands, it was Mom who carried the cake with the candles on it for me to blow out.
% S5 J0 `/ e6 U! C) }9 r  在我的生日聚会上,爸爸总显得有点不得其所。他不是忙于吹气球,就是摆桌子,或做些跑腿的活儿。将插着蜡烛的生日蛋糕捧进来让我吹灭的人总是妈妈。
! s/ Q$ t' m) N& V; i  When I leaf through picture albums, people always ask, “What does your Dad took like?” “Who knows? He was always fiddling around with the camera taking everyone else’s picture. I must have a zillion pictures of Mom and me smiling together.”
3 Z8 v' x; |4 a8 P$ W# _  我随便翻阅相册时,别人总会问“你爸爸长什么模样?”这还真说不出。他总是摆弄着相机为别人拍照。我和妈妈在一起微笑的照片一定多得都数不清了。
% n) w$ P: ]5 j6 Z) z+ g( T  I remember when Mom told him to teach me how to ride a bicycle. I told him not to let it go, but he said it was time. I fell and Mom ran to pick me up, but he waved her off. I was so mad that I showed him, got right back on that bike and rode it myself. He didn’t even feel embarrassed and just smiled.# |! n; I7 c, d; F$ e. t5 d
  我还记得有一次妈妈叫爸爸教我骑自行车。我叫他扶着车子别松手,他却说是时候了。我摔了下来,妈妈跑来扶我,他却挥手让妈妈开走。我真是气得发疯,决心非要让他看看我的本事不可。我马上骑上车,竟能一个人骑了。爸爸却一点也不尴尬,只是笑笑。, k9 N9 r( \* ~
  When I went to college, Mom did all the writing. He just sent checks and a little note about how great his lawn looked now that I wasn’t playing football on it.
+ P; Z# O5 |) A4 ~# A  n8 I  我上大学了,给我的信总是妈妈写的。爸爸只知道寄钱,顶多附上一张便条,告诉我他的草坪现在修整得多么好,而如今我却不能在上面踢球。
: {/ k9 Y, X% n; i) h4 p+ y  Whenever I called home, he acted like he wanted to talk, but he always said, “I’ll get your mother.”When I got married, it was Mom who cried. He just blew his nose loudly and left the room. All my life he said, “Where are you going? What time are you coming home? No, you cannot go.”
4 }- L  W& C+ {3 X. C6 A* G  每次我打电话回家,爸爸总像是有话要说,但结果他总是说“我把你妈叫来接”。我结婚的时候,妈妈哭了,爸爸只是大声打着鼻响,离走出了房间。在我一生中,他总是说:“你去哪儿?你什么时候回家?不,你不能去。”7 E# @7 b6 |5 _$ j' \$ p  A5 W2 H
  Daddy just didn’t know how to show love, unless…
# \; h0 e0 i) m  爸爸就是不知道怎样表达爱,只会这样……" h3 d) M0 O2 p* V$ O& n6 K2 ^
  Is it possible he showed it and didn’t recognize it ?+ H, o+ F$ M. }6 o& Z
  爸爸向我们表达了爱,难道他只是没有意识到吗?& q& `, s( b7 l

& G4 ^% v4 \3 K# R- y  _, ?
桃妖视频站,海量在线视频任你播
累計簽到:644 天
連續簽到:1 天
發表於 2017-6-10 11:25:47 | 顯示全部樓層
VIP精品區,資源無限好賺金任務區,輕松賺金幣
加入VIP,享受高級特權宣傳賺金又升級,超級棒
偶像^^小生一直都在關注你的原創!小生對你之仰慕如滔滔江水連綿不絕!

回復樓主 親!! 現在是後半夜!妳失眠啦?餓啦?通宵加班?還是想WK啦?

分享同時學會感恩,一句感謝的話語,就是最大的支持!  歡迎交流討論
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注册

本版積分規則

c重要聲明:本論壇是以即時上載言論的方式運作,WK論壇對所有言論的真實性、立場及版權等,不負任何法律責任。而一切言論只代表發佈者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶務必自行判斷內容之真實性。 由於本論壇受到「即時上載言論」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有言論,若讀者及用戶發現有內容出現「真實性、立場及版權」等問題,請聯絡我們:[email protected]論壇有權刪除任何言論(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知)| SiteMap[網站地圖]

發表新帖 返回頂部