( W4 l, B+ c- o. z1 FThirsting
: x( M' I4 [0 l更新描述或海报6 b, e0 k. ^6 Y8 U7 g
导演: Mark Vadik7 R) @  Z& B$ _1 j& i
制片国家/地区: 美国
3 c6 {  Q6 Y0 W' M语言: 英语
+ z9 C% `* m- e& l上映日期: 20071 V8 g/ y2 @4 I! N* Z1 `
IMDb链接: tt0765481
9 Q; L) M: ~. @$ s/ c; @Storyline
4 ?6 b0 q+ N/ G4 z" iThe Thirsting is a derivation of the Lilith myths taken from biblical texts. It centers around the story of a nun, Sister Katherine, who fled to the church seeking comfort from memories of ritualistic abuse as a child in an effort to get her to voluntarily host the spirit of Lilith - Adam's first wife and the mother of all demons. While supervising a senior college retreat, her students, Mary, Clareese, Michelle, Jackie and Tiffany, are given an assignment to research various pagan beliefs and compare them Catholic figures. Despite the efforts of three Arch-Angels (Senoi, Sansenoi and Sammangelof) to warn the girls not to toy with the occult, they do. When the girls accidentally summon Lilith, all hell breaks loose. Lilith attacks them in their dreams, in order to consume their souls, turning their secret desires and memories into deadly nightmares as she twists the girls dreamworld into deadly reality. + ]5 R9 J# `; y8 W
故事情节/ @3 `) K; p3 j5 }6 a5 Y
内容简介:几个女孩年少无知来到教堂玩宗教游戏 结果召唤出来恶魔 呗陷入欲望的漩涡
0 `& S( j- v* a) O; W. n3 @( J( Q4 s  J9 [

8 l& l3 L. L$ Z4 B; F
$ a: v0 v# R$ C4 ]
0 b7 `' z: L( g8 R
. X( l, V" S& \( ^/ _1 p# F: S; R$ ^

* z/ _* K/ p4 E  L7 N+ [( D$ v0 _% `( w4 K9 T6 ?6 O! U6 E0 i
$ b( ^. L! n/ t
  S# [- c3 ~. i  b0 H( q' d, V( _
) ?" Z* K# c1 m0 N
, n" f: V+ x% B3 J1 O* T% F
: a# U# w& F) s% A
the.thirsting.2008.stv.french.dvdrip.xvid.vnr.torrent (15 KB, 下載次數: 242)
桃妖视频站,海量在线视频任你播

回復樓主 親!! 下午好,中午養足了精神嗎?讓我們一起渡過下午茶時間,WK有您更精彩!

分享同時學會感恩,一句感謝的話語,就是最大的支持!  歡迎交流討論
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注册

本版積分規則

c重要聲明:本論壇是以即時上載言論的方式運作,WK論壇對所有言論的真實性、立場及版權等,不負任何法律責任。而一切言論只代表發佈者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶務必自行判斷內容之真實性。 由於本論壇受到「即時上載言論」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有言論,若讀者及用戶發現有內容出現「真實性、立場及版權」等問題,請聯絡我們:[email protected]論壇有權刪除任何言論(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知)| SiteMap[網站地圖]

發表新帖 返回頂部