3 e2 m) c4 F2 M' x7 C【专辑名称】:The Best Of The A&M Years4 T0 N' s" ?- m+ \! a
【艺 术 家】:Paul Williams 保罗·威廉姆斯- ]6 B* g! m" \/ K
【发行公司】:Hip-O Select. Z2 X0 ~. n6 i, W! E
【唱片编号】:B0003632-02% E" W, ]! t$ J- }
【发行时间】:2004
- J. J1 i+ u7 S9 D+ m0 R% i( X  r7 `- F  C8 e+ d  P. r1 y  z
★专辑简介(摘自网络):6 k, `5 e( I3 A/ a9 N5 C
    好莱坞音乐巨匠保罗·威廉姆斯在签约A&M唱片公司时创作的最佳音乐作品,堪称首首经典,值得聆听和珍藏。
, S! U3 V: o& S/ L9 _  iPaul Williams came out to Hollywood in search of an acting career, and he's done some interesting parts, including succeeding Michael Dunn as Dr Loveless, Jr. in The Wild Wild West and the character Swan in Phantom Of The Paradise. He also starred alongside Kermit and Miss Piggy in The Muppet Movie. But it was as a songwriter, and subsequently a performer, that he earned his greatest fame. After he signed on with A&M as staff writer (teamed up with Roger Nichols), several of the duo's tunes were recorded as b-sides and album tracks by various A&M artists, but their first significant commercial breakthrough came when "Out In The Country" became a Top 20 hit for Three Dog Night. Not long thereafter, they wrote a jingle for Crocker Bank, "We've Only Just Begun," that was warmly embraced by the public, including a young Richard Carpenter. He saw it as a potential hit track, if expanded past the sixty-second confines of a television spot. He was right. The Carpenters' version of the tune went gold and hit #2 on the pop charts on its way to becoming perhaps the second-most played tune at weddings, following the ubiquitous Mendelssohn march. Welcome to the big time. Williams signed to A&M as an artist, making his solo album debut with 1971's Just An Old Fashioned Love Song, and throughout the Seventies he recorded half a dozen discs for the label. While he is modest about his singing talent, there's an intimacy to his versions of many of his hits that renders them immediately engaging. Like many artists, he went through a bad patch in his personal life in the Eighties, but he has emerged triumphant on the other side, and continues to write and perform. Spanning the half-dozen years he was with the A&M label, Evergreens offers a unique insight into one of pop music's great songwriters, both as writer and performer. And for people who don't know Williams' work as a singer, it places into a new context songs that have occupied considerable acreage. $ A' `& J. s5 |' C( C+ y8 @
★专辑曲目:
' k" ~2 `% ^% t01.We've Only Just Begun  ! ^! W- N# ]' L
02.Waking Up Alone  
0 Z- T% l* x+ d+ P# b3 y4 }03.I Never Had It So Good  " N4 n% [# Y; S2 |
04.An Old-Fashioned Love Song  9 u7 J  v9 m8 Z6 g! l& r4 b
05.Let Me Be The One  + `$ K, Y* ?4 G6 T$ m+ k
06.Out In The Country  
4 X- W4 |2 j5 f6 O2 X) O9 a07.I Won't Last A Day Without You  2 E& l" a# n- B: t! l! g
08.Traveling Boy  8 l+ F4 i5 S, m( E  ]
09.You And Me Against The World  
& y7 }- ~& ^& h- N6 k) B10.That's What Friends Are For  
! Z# j7 J' B7 K# Z- Q1 H2 m11.Rainy Days And Mondays  9 v9 T  i, I+ N9 z
12.Rainy Days And Mondays  
1 D1 Y5 g# _: _$ J13.What Would They Say  * k; W% X& q% E3 s  \" M
14.Dream Away  1 O. x8 r: c: i
15.A Little Bit Of Love  
- c, n0 A! }( I; Z& M& ?* L! w16.The Family Of Man  
  {  x2 u9 T0 z* U17.Nice To Be Around  ) E# J' ^$ _- F; v; ?: E; z& R
18.Loneliness    ?( H' v0 {" ~, ?* p( f
19.Time And Tide  
/ N8 p' }7 t( f20.Ordinary Fool  
( h& t( u  A  ?4 Z0 W. j5 f21.Evergreen  
; M( {6 {) D# J4 B8 R22.The Hell Of It

* }7 p. M4 Z; \& f0 l7 K
* S) D: E' ]4 p- z9 v" e# p$ ~  \7 V' j

f' K# M1 ]- d8 k% X9 V- w- E& Q4 z4 C! P- p! V
遊客,如果您要查看本帖隱藏內容請回復
收藏收藏 贊贊(0)
把本文推薦給朋友或其他網站上,每次被點擊增加您在本站積分︰1宣傳
桃妖视频站,海量在线视频任你播
累計簽到:1955 天
連續簽到:1 天
沙发
發表於 2012-6-16 23:40:33 | 只看該作者
VIP精品區,資源無限好賺金任務區,輕松賺金幣
加入VIP,享受高級特權宣傳賺金又升級,超級棒
very romantic vocal, thanks for sharing

回復樓主 親!! 下午好,中午養足了精神嗎?讓我們一起渡過下午茶時間,WK有您更精彩!

分享同時學會感恩,一句感謝的話語,就是最大的支持!  歡迎交流討論
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注册

本版積分規則

c重要聲明:本論壇是以即時上載言論的方式運作,WK論壇對所有言論的真實性、立場及版權等,不負任何法律責任。而一切言論只代表發佈者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶務必自行判斷內容之真實性。 由於本論壇受到「即時上載言論」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有言論,若讀者及用戶發現有內容出現「真實性、立場及版權」等問題,請聯絡我們:[email protected]論壇有權刪除任何言論(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知)| SiteMap[網站地圖]

發表新帖 返回頂部